經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首
That time of year thou mayst in me behold
在我身上你或許會看見秋天,
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
當黃葉,或盡脫,或只三三兩兩
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,
掛在瑟縮的枯枝上索索抖顫--
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.
荒廢的歌壇,那里百鳥曾合唱。
In me thou seest the twilight of such day
在我身上你或許會看見暮靄,
As after sunset fadeth in the west,
它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:
Which by and by black night doth take away,
黑夜,死的化身,漸漸把它趕開,
Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.
嚴靜的安息籠住紛紜的萬類。
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire
在我身上你或許全看見余燼,
That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,
它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,
As the death-bed whereon it must expire
在慘淡靈床上早晚總要斷魂,
Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.
給那滋養過它的烈焰所銷毀。
This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,
看見了這些,你的愛就會加強,
To love that well which thou must leave ere long.
因為他轉瞬要辭你溘然長往。
經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇2】
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好處,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一點值得提的都沒有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
過分為我吹噓我應有的價值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和夸獎,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
遠超過鄙吝的事實所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛偽,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你為愛的原故替我說假話,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因為我可憐的作品使我羞慚,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。
經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇3】
No longer mourn for me when I am dead
我死去的時候別再為我悲哀,
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell
當你聽見那沉重凄慘的葬鐘
Give warning to the world that I am fled
普告給全世界說我已經離開
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:
這齷齪世界去伴最齷齪的蟲:
Nay, if you read this line, remember not
不呀,當你讀到這詩,別再記起
The hand that writ it; for I love you so
那寫它的手;因為我愛到這樣,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
寧愿被遺忘在你甜蜜的心里,
If thinking on me then should make you woe.
如果想起我會使你不勝哀傷。
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse
如果呀,我說,如果你看見這詩,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
那時候或許我已經化作泥土,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.
連我這可憐的名字也別提起,
But let your love even with my life decay,
但愿你的愛與我的生命同腐。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
免得這聰明世界猜透你的心,
And mock you with me after I am gone.
在我死去后把你也當作笑柄。
經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇4】
That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,
你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,
For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;
因為美麗永遠是誹謗的對象;
The ornament of beauty is suspect,
美麗的無上的裝飾就是猜疑,
A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.
像烏鴉在最晴朗的天空飛翔。
So thou be good, slander doth but approve
所以,檢點些,讒言只能更恭維
Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;
你的美德,既然時光對你鐘情;
For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,
因為惡蛆最愛那甜蜜的嫩蕊,
And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.
而你的正是純潔無瑕的初春。
Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,
你已經越過年輕日子的埋伏,
Either not assail'd or victor being charged;
或未遭遇襲擊,或已克服敵手;
Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,
可是,對你這樣的贊美并不足
To tie up envy evermore enlarged:
堵住那不斷擴大的嫉妒的口:
If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,
若沒有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,
Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.
多少個心靈的王國將歸你獨占。
經典莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇5】
But be contented: when that fell arrest
但是放心吧:當那無情的拘票
Without all bail shall carry me away,
終于絲毫不寬假地把我帶走,
My life hath in this line some interest,
我的生命在詩里將依然長保,
Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.
永生的紀念品,永久和你相守。
When thou reviewest this, thou dost review
當你重讀這些詩,就等于重讀
The very part was consecrate to thee:
我獻給你的至純無二的生命:
The earth can have but earth, which is his due;
塵土只能有它的份,那就是塵土;
My spirit is thine, the better part of me:
靈魂卻屬你,這才是我的真身。
So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,
所以你不過失掉生命的糟粕
The prey of worms, my body being dead,
(當我肉體死后),惡蛆們的食餌,
The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,
無賴的刀下一個怯懦的俘獲,
Too base of thee to be remembered.
太卑賤的穢物,不配被你記憶。
The worth of that is that which it contains,
它唯一的價值就在它的內蘊,
And that is this, and this with thee remains.
那就是這詩:這詩將和它長存。