經典英文詩歌
自創詩歌5首小詩
兒童歌頌祖國詩歌5篇
歌頌祖國詩歌朗誦稿5篇
華茲華斯的詩歌精選5篇
小班贊美祖國的愛國詩歌朗誦5篇
經典英文詩歌精選篇1
Success
Emily Dickinson
成功
艾米莉·狄金森
Success is counted sweetest
從未成功的人認為,
By those who ne'er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美無比。
To comprehend a nectar
必須要有強烈的需求,
Requires sorest need.
方能領會花蜜的美味。
Not one of all the purple host
那最顯赫的人身著紫衣,
Who took the flag today
執掌今日的大旗,
Can tell the definition
似乎沒有人能像他們那樣,
So clear,of victory,
明了勝利的真諦。
As he,defeated,dying,
當他戰敗后垂死,
On—whose forbideen ear
失聰的耳邊突然響起
The distant strains of triumph
遙遠的凱歌旋律
Break,agonized and clear.
竟如此痛苦而清晰。
經典英文詩歌精選篇2
The Furthest Distance in the World
Rabindranath Tagore
世界上最遙遠的距離
羅賓德拉納特·泰戈爾
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遙遠的距離,
Is not between life and death,
不是生與死之間的距離,
But when I stand in front of you,
而是我站在你面前,
Yet you don’t know that I love you.
你卻不知道我愛你。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遙遠的距離,
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是我站在你面前,
Yet you can’t see my love,
你卻看不到我對你的愛,
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both.
而是感受到對方堅定的愛意。
Yet cannot be together
卻不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遙遠的距離,
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是相愛的人不能在一起,
But when plainly cannot resist the yearning,
而是明明不能停止思念,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
卻裝作對方從未走進自己心間。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遙遠的距離,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
并不是當不能停止思念時
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
卻裝作對方從未走進自己心間。
but using one's indifferent heart,
是用冷漠的心,
To dig an uncrossable river,
為愛你的人,
For the one who loves you.
挖掘一條無法穿越的鴻溝。
經典英文詩歌精選篇3
O Solitude!
JohnKeats
哦,孤獨
約翰·濟慈
O Solitude!
哦,孤獨
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤獨!假若我和你必需同住,
Let it not be among the jumbled heap,
可別在這層疊的一片
Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,
灰色建筑里,讓我們爬上山,
Nature's observatory- whence the dell,
到大自然的觀測臺去,從那里——
Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,
山谷、晶亮的河,錦簇的草坡
May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,
看來只是一拃;讓我守著你
Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,
在枝葉蔭蔽下,看跳縱的鹿糜
Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.
把指頂花蠱里的蜜蜂驚嚇。
But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,
不過,雖然我喜歡和你賞玩
Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Is my soul's pleasure,
這些景色,我的心靈更樂于和純潔的心靈(她的言語是優美情思的表象)親切會談;
and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,
因為我相信,人的至高的樂趣
When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.
是一對心靈避入你的港灣。
經典英文詩歌精選篇4
Ode to the Oak
Shu Ting
致橡樹
舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果愛你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
絕不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果愛你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
絕不學癡情的鳥兒,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
為綠蔭重復單調的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送來清涼的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像險峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,這些都還不夠!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做為樹的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,緊握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
葉,相觸在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但沒有人,聽懂我們的言語。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的銅枝鐵干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像劍,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的紅碩花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我們共享霧靄流嵐、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永遠分離,卻又終身相依,
Only this is great love,
這才是偉大的愛情,
Faithfulness lies here:
堅貞就在這里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,
But also the position you uphold,
也愛你堅持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
腳下的土地。
經典英文詩歌精選篇5
I’ve been working on the railroad
我一直在鐵路上工作
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在鐵路上工作,
all the live-long day.
整天從早到晚。
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在鐵路上工作,
just to pass the time away.
只為了消磨時光。
Can't you hear the whistle blowing?
難倒你沒有聽見哨響嗎?
Rise up so early in the morn.
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can't you hear the captain shouting,
難道你沒有聽見隊長叫?
"Dinah, blow your horn!"
黛娜,快吹響你的號!
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,你別吹號,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,你別吹號。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dianh,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
someone's in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
strummin' on the old banjo, And singin'
撥響老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---費費德---利---伊---喲,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---費費德---利---伊---喲,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”
菲---費費德---利---伊---喲,
Strummin' on the old banjo.
撥響老班卓。