莎士比亞經典英文詩歌有翻譯
How can I then return in happy plight,
那么,我怎么能夠喜洋洋歸來,
That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?
既然得不著片刻身心的安息?
When day's oppression is not eased by night,
當白天的壓逼入夜并不稍衰,
But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?
只是夜繼日、日又繼夜地壓逼?
And each, though enemies to either's reign,
日和夜平時雖事事各不相下,
Do in consent shake hands to torture me;
卻互相攜手來把我輪流挫折,
The one by toil, the other to complain
一個用跋涉,一個卻呶呶怒罵,
How far I toil, still farther off from thee.
說我離開你更遠,雖整天跋涉。
I tell the day, to please them thou art bright
為討好白天,我告它你是光明,
And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:
在陰云密布時你將把它映照。
So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,
我又這樣說去討黑夜的歡心:
When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.
當星星不眨眼,你將為它閃耀。
But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer
但天天白天盡拖長我的苦痛,
And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.
夜夜黑夜又使我的憂思轉兇。
莎士比亞英文詩歌4
When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
當我受盡命運和人們的白眼,
I all alone beweep my outcast state
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飄零,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries
徒用呼吁去干擾聾瞆的昊天,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
顧盼著身影,詛咒自己的生辰,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
愿我和另一個一樣富于希望,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,
面貌相似,又和他一樣廣交游,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
希求這人的淵博,那人的內行,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
最賞心的樂事覺得最不對頭;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
可是,當我正要這樣看輕自己,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
便像云雀破曉從陰霾的大地
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
振翮上升,高唱著圣歌在天門:
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
一想起你的愛使我那么富有,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
和帝王換位我也不屑于屈就。
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌有翻譯精選篇2
Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage
我愛的主呵,你的高尚的道德
Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,
使我這臣屬的忠誠與你緊系,
To thee I send this written ambassage,
我向你派遣這位手書的使者,
To witness duty, not to show my wit.
來證實我忠誠,不是來炫耀才力。
Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine
忠誠這么大,可我的才力不中用——
May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,
沒詞語來表達,使忠誠顯得貧乏;
But that I hope some good conceit of thine
但是,我希望在你深思的靈魂中,
In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;
有坦率可親的好念頭會來收藏它:
Till whatsoever star that guides my moving
要等到哪一顆引導我行程的星宿
Points on me graciously with fair aspect,
和顏悅色地給我指出了好運氣,
And puts apparel on my tottered loving
并給我襤褸的愛心穿上了錦裘,
To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.
以表示我配承受你關注的美意:
Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;
到那時,我才敢夸說我愛你多深,
Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.
才愿顯示我能給你考驗的靈魂。
莎士比亞英文詩歌2
Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed,
精疲力竭,我趕快到床上躺下,
The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;
去歇息我那整天勞頓的四肢;
But then begins a journey in my head,
但馬上我的頭腦又整裝出發,
To work my mind, when body's work's expired:
以勞我的心,當我身已得休息。
For then my thoughts, from far where I abide,
因為我的思想,不辭離鄉背井,
Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee,
虔誠地趲程要到你那里進香,
And keep my drooping eyelids open wide,
睜大我這雙沉沉欲睡的眼睛,
Looking on darkness which the blind do see
向著瞎子看得見的黑暗凝望;
Save that my soul's imaginary sight
不過我的靈魂,憑著它的幻眼,
Presents thy shadow to my sightless view,
把你的倩影獻給我失明的雙眸,
Which, like a jewel hung in ghastly night,
像顆明珠在陰森的夜里高懸,
Makes black night beauteous and her old face new.
變老丑的黑夜為明麗的白晝。
Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind,
這樣,日里我的腿,夜里我的心,
For thee and for myself no quiet find.
為你、為我自己,都得不著安寧。
莎士比亞經典英文詩歌有翻譯精選篇3
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
當我傳喚對已往事物的記憶
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁為命中許多缺陷嘆息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
帶著舊恨,重新哭蹉跎的時光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹沒那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
為了那些長埋在夜臺的親朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼著許多音容俱渺的美艷,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情愛久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我為過去的惆悵而惆悵,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一細算,從痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那許多嗚咽過的嗚咽的舊賬,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛還未付過,現在又來償付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,摯友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
損失全收回,悲哀也化為烏有。