莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首
O truant Muse, what shall be thy amends
偷懶的詩神呵,你將怎樣補救
For thy neglect of truth in beauty dyed?
你對那被美渲染的真的怠慢?
Both truth and beauty on my love depends;
真和美都與我的愛相依相守;
So dost thou too, and therein dignified.
你也一樣,要倚靠它才得通顯。
Make answer, Muse: wilt thou not haply say
說吧,詩神;你或許會這樣回答:
'Truth needs no colour, with his colour fix'd;
"真的固定色彩不必用色彩繪;
Beauty no pencil, beauty's truth to lay;
美也不用翰墨把美的真容畫;
But best is best, if never intermix'd?'
用不著攙雜,完美永遠是完美。"
Because he needs no praise, wilt thou be dumb?
難道他不需要贊美,你就不作聲?
Excuse not silence so; for't lies in thee
別替緘默辯護,因為你有力量
To make him much outlive a gilded tomb,
使他比鍍金的墳墓更享遐齡,
And to be praised of ages yet to be.
并在未來的年代永受人贊揚。
Then do thy office, Muse; I teach thee how
當仁不讓吧,詩神,我要教你怎樣
To make him seem long hence as he shows now.
使他今后和現在一樣受景仰。
莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇1】
Let not my love be call'd idolatry,
不要把我的愛叫作偶像崇拜,
Nor my beloved as an idol show,
也不要把我的愛人當偶像看,
Since all alike my songs and praises be
既然所有我的歌和我的贊美
To one, of one, still such, and ever so.
都獻給一個、為一個,永無變換。
Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind,
我的愛今天仁慈,明天也仁慈,
Still constant in a wondrous excellence;
有著驚人的美德,永遠不變心,
Therefore my verse to constancy confined,
所以我的詩也一樣堅貞不渝,
One thing expressing,leaves out difference.
全省掉差異,只敘述一件事情。
'Fair, kind and true'is all my argument,
"美、善和真",就是我全部的題材,
'Fair, kind, and true' varying to other words;
"美、善和真",用不同的詞句表現;
And in this change is my invention spent,
我的創造就在這變化上演才,
Three themes in one, which wondrous scope affords.
三題一體,它的境界可真無限。
'Fair, kind, and true,' have often lived alone,
過去"美、善和真"常常分道揚鑣,
Which three till now never kept seat in one.
到今天才在一個人身上協調。
莎士比亞十四行英文詩歌5首【篇2】
My love is strengthen'd, though more weak in seeming;
我的愛加強了,雖然看來更弱;
I love not less, though less the show appear:
我的愛一樣熱,雖然表面稍冷:
That love is merchandized whose rich esteeming
誰把他心中的崇拜到處傳播,
The owner's tongue doth publish every where.
就等于把他的愛情看作商品。
Our love was new and then but in the spring
我們那時才新戀,又正當春天,
When I was wont to greet it with my lays,
我慣用我的歌去歡迎它來歸,
As Philomel in summer's front doth sing
像夜鶯在夏天門前徹夜清囀,
And stops her pipe in growth of riper days:
到了盛夏的日子便停止歌吹。
Not that the summer is less pleasant now
并非現在夏天沒有那么愜意
Than when her mournful hymns did hush the night,
比起萬籟靜聽它哀唱的時候,
But that wild music burthens every bough
只為狂歡的音樂載滿每一枝,
And sweets grown common lose their dear delight.
太普通,意味便沒有那么深悠。
Therefore like her I sometime hold my tongue,
所以,像它,我有時也默默無言,
Because I would not dull you with my song.
免得我的歌,太繁了,使你煩厭。
莎士比亞英文詩歌3
Alack, what poverty my Muse brings forth,
我的詩神的產品多貧乏可憐!
That having such a scope to show her pride,
分明有無限天地可炫耀才華,
The argument all bare is of more worth
可是她的題材,盡管一無妝點,
Than when it hath my added praise beside!
比加上我的贊美價值還要大!
O, blame me not, if I no more can write!
別非難我,如果我寫不出什么!
Look in your glass, and there appears a face
照照鏡子吧,看你鏡中的面孔
That over-goes my blunt invention quite,
多么超越我的怪笨拙的創作,
Dulling my lines and doing me disgrace.
使我的詩失色,叫我無地自容。
Were it not sinful then, striving to mend,
那可不是罪過嗎,努力要增飾,
To mar the subject that before was well?
反而把原來無瑕的題材涂毀?
For to no other pass my verses tend
因為我的詩并沒有其他目的,
Than of your graces and your gifts to tell;
除了要模仿你的才情和嫵媚;
And more, much more, than in my verse can sit
是的,你的鏡子,當你向它端詳,
Your own glass shows you when you look in it.
所反映的遠遠多于我的詩章。
莎士比亞英文詩歌4
To me, fair friend, you never can be old,
對于我,俊友,你永遠不會哀老,
For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
因為自從我的眼碰見你的眼,
Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold
你還是一樣美。三個嚴冬搖掉
Have from the forests shook three summers' pride,
三個蒼翠的夏天的樹葉和光艷,
Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turn'd
三個陽春三度化作秋天的枯黃。
In process of the seasons have I seen,
時序使我三度看見四月的芳菲
Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burn'd,
三度被六月的炎炎烈火燒光。
Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green.
但你,還是和初見時一樣明媚;
Ah! yet doth beauty, like a dial-hand,
唉,可是美,像時針,它躡著腳步
Steal from his figure and no pace perceived;
移過鐘面,你看不見它的蹤影;
So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand,
同樣,你的姣顏,我以為是常駐,
Hath motion and mine eye may be deceived:
其實在移動,迷惑的是我的眼睛。
For fear of which, hear this, thou age unbred;
顫栗吧,未來的時代,聽我呼吁:
Ere you were born was beauty's summer dead.
你還沒有生,美的夏天已死去。