晨讀莎士比亞英文詩歌5首雙語
O, how I faint when I of you do write,
哦,我寫到你的時候多么氣餒,
Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,
得知有更大的天才利用你名字,
And in the praise thereof spends all his might,
他不惜費盡力氣去把你贊美,
To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!
使我箝口結舌,一提起你聲譽!
But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,
但你的價值,像海洋一樣無邊,
The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,
不管輕舟或艨艟同樣能載起,
My saucy bark inferior far to his
我這莽撞的艇,盡管小得可憐,
On your broad main doth wilfully appear.
也向你茫茫的海心大膽行駛。
Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,
你最淺的灘瀨已足使我浮泛,
Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;
而他岸岸然駛向你萬頃汪洋;
Or being wreck'd, I am a worthless boat,
或者,萬一覆沒,我只是片輕帆,
He of tall building and of goodly pride:
他卻是結構雄偉,氣宇軒昂:
Then if he thrive and I be cast away,
如果他安全到達,而我遭失敗,
The worst was this; my love was my decay.
最不幸的是:毀我的是我的愛。
晨讀莎士比亞英文詩歌5首雙語【篇2】
Or I shall live your epitaph to make,
無論我將活著為你寫墓志銘,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;
或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,
From hence your memory death cannot take,
縱使我已被遺忘得一干二凈,
Although in me each part will be forgotten.
死神將不能把你的憶念奪走。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
你的名字將從這詩里得永生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:
雖然我,一去,對人間便等于死;
The earth can yield me but a common grave,
大地只能夠給我一座亂葬墳,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.
而你卻將長埋在人們眼睛里。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse,
我這些小詩便是你的紀念碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,
未來的眼睛固然要百讀不厭,
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse
未來的舌頭也將要傳誦不衰,
When all the breathers of this world are dead;
當現在呼吸的人已瞑目長眠。
You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--
這強勁的筆將使你活在生氣
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.
最蓬勃的地方,在人們的嘴里。
莎士比亞英文詩歌3
I grant thou wert not married to my Muse
我承認你并沒有和我的詩神
And therefore mayst without attaint o'erlook
結同心,因而可以絲毫無愧恧
The dedicated words which writers use
去俯覽那些把你作主題的詩人
Of their fair subject, blessing every book
對你的贊美,褒獎著每本詩集。
Thou art as fair in knowledge as in hue,
你的智慧和姿色都一樣出眾,
Finding thy worth a limit past my praise,
又發覺你的價值比我的贊美高,
And therefore art enforced to seek anew
因而你不得不到別處去追蹤
Some fresher stamp of the time-bettering days
這邁進時代的更生動的寫照。
And do so, love; yet when they have devised
就這么辦,愛呵,但當他們既已
What strained touches rhetoric can lend,
使盡了浮夸的辭藻把你刻劃,
Thou truly fair wert truly sympathized
真美的你只能由真誠的知己
In true plain words by thy true-telling friend;
用真樸的話把你真實地表達;
And their gross painting might be better used
他們的濃脂粉只配拿去染紅
Where cheeks need blood; in thee it is abused.
貧血的臉頰;對于你卻是濫用。
晨讀莎士比亞英文詩歌5首雙語【篇3】
Who is it that says most? which can say more
誰說得最好?哪個說得更圓滿
Than this rich praise, that you alone are you?
比起這豐美的贊詞:"只有你是你"?
In whose confine immured is the store
這贊詞蘊藏著你的全部資產,
Which should example where your equal grew.
誰和你爭妍,就必須和它比擬。
Lean penury within that pen doth dwell
那枝文筆實在是貧瘠得可憐,
That to his subject lends not some small glory;
如果它不能把題材稍事增華;
But he that writes of you, if he can tell
但誰寫到你,只要他能夠表現
That you are you, so dignifies his story,
你就是你,他的故事已夠偉大。
Let him but copy what in you is writ,
讓他只照你原稿忠實地直抄,
Not making worse what nature made so clear,
別把造化的清新的素描弄壞,
And such a counterpart shall fame his wit,
這樣的摹本已顯出他的巧妙,
Making his style admired every where.
使他的風格到處受人們崇拜。
You to your beauteous blessings add a curse,
你將對你美的祝福加以咒詛:
Being fond on praise, which makes your praises worse.
太愛人贊美,連美也變成庸俗。
晨讀莎士比亞英文詩歌5首雙語【篇4】
I never saw that you did painting need
我從不覺得你需要涂脂蕩粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而從不用脂粉涂你的朱顏;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我發覺,或以為發覺,你的豐韻
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
遠超過詩人獻你的無味繾綣:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,關于你我的歌只裝打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好讓你自己生動地現身說法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
證明時下的文筆是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增華。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我這沉默認為我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其實卻應該是我最大的榮光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因為我不作聲于美絲毫無損,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
別人想給你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的兩位詩人所模擬的贊美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
遠不如你一只慧眼所藏的光輝。