日韩夜夜操_麻豆精品人妻无码一区二区三区_日本高清免费不卡视频_国产日韩一区二区三区在线观看_波多野结衣中文字幕在线观看_日本vs黑人hd

我愛古詩詞 > 詩歌大全 > 英文詩歌 >

英文詩歌_英語美文

時間: 小龍 英文詩歌

  Fortuitousness

  偶然

  Xu Zhimo

  徐志摩

  Being a cloud in the sky

  我是天空里的一片云,

  On your heart lake I cast my figure.

  偶爾投影在你的波心

  You don ft have to wonder.

  你不必訝異,

  Nor should you cheer-

  更無須歡喜

  In an instant'I will disappear.

  在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影。

  On the dark sea we encounter

  你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

  In different directions of our own we steer.

  你有你的,我有我的,方向;

  It's nice for you to remember.

  你記得也好,

  But you1 d better forget the luster

  最好你忘掉,

  That we've been devoted to each other.

  在這交會時互放的光芒。

英文詩歌_英語美文(精選篇1)

  I Loved You

  我曾經愛過你

  Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

  亞歷山大 謝爾蓋耶維奇 普希金

  I loved you; even now I may confess,

  我曾經愛過你:愛情,也許

  Some embers of my love their fire retain;

  在我的心靈里還沒有完全消亡,

  But do not let it cause you more distress,

  但愿它不會再打擾你,

  I do not want to sadden you again.

  我也不想再使你難過悲傷。

  Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly

  我曾經默默無語、毫無指望地愛過你,

  With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

  我既忍受著羞怯,又忍受著嫉妒的折磨,

  So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

  我曾經那樣真誠、那樣溫柔地愛過你,

  I pray God grant another love you so.

  但愿上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我愛你一樣。

英文詩歌_英語美文(精選篇2)

  If you forget me

  如果你忘了我

  Pablo Neruda

  帕布羅 聶魯達

  I want you to know one thing

  希望你知道

  You know how this is

  這是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window.

  當我憑窗凝望 姍姍而來的秋日 紅枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash,

  當我輕觸火堆旁

  or the wrinkled body of the log

  似有似無的塵燼 或是褶皺層層的木柴

  Everything carries me to you

  我的心兒就會飛向你

  As if everything that exists

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳、光明和榮譽

  Or little boats that sail toward

  就像小舟蕩向島嶼

  those isles of yours that wait for me,

  那里,你等候著我

  Well now. If little by little

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你對我的愛情淡去

  I shall stop loving you

  我的愛火也會

  Little by little.

  漸漸熄滅。

  If suddenly you forget me

  如果瞬間你忘了我

  Do not look for me

  別來找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因為我早已把你忘懷。

  If you think it long and mad

  我生命中

  the wind of banners

  過往的獵獵疾風

  that passes through my life,

  如果你嫌它過于悠長,過于瘋狂

  And you decide to leave me

  而決意離我而去。

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots

  在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour

  記住,彼時彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms

  我將舉起雙臂

  And my roots will set off to

  搖斷愛的根脈,

  seek another land.

  憩于地方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每時每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me

  如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs

  如果你迎向我的紅唇

  up to your lips to seek me,

  每天綻若鮮花

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的愛人,我心里

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的愛火將再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten

  永不會消失,永不被忘記

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我的情因你的愛而生,愛人啊

  And as long as you live

  情長今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不離你我臂彎。

  英文詩歌5

  Song to Celia

  致西麗婭

  Ben Jonson

  本 瓊森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的雙眸與我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脈脈的溫存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯邊留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心將不再向往杯中蜜釀

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心靈的渴望在蕩漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙釀

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神讓我將他的瓊漿痛飲,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿舍棄你吻過的這杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾憶贈你玫瑰花環

  Not so much honouring thee

  并非討你歡心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只愿這花環在你頭上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的氣息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然后將玫瑰送還

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  當盛開時,它讓我聞到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。

英文詩歌_英語美文(精選篇3)

  The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

  阿爾弗瑞德普魯弗洛克的情歌

  T.S. Eliot

  T S 艾略特

  Let us go then, you and I,

  那么我們走吧,我們一起,

  When the evening is spread out against the sky

  此時黃昏正在延展,擁向天際

  Like a patient etherized upon a table ;

  像麻醉的病人躺在手術臺上;

  Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,

  我們走吧,穿過一些半冷清的街,

  The muttering retreats

  那兒休憩的場所正人聲喋喋;

  Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels

  有夜夜不寧的便宜歇夜旅店

  And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells:

  露天的餐館里牡蠣殼遍地,

  Streets that follow like a tedious argument

  街連著街,好像一場冗長的爭議

  Of insidious intent

  懷著陰險的目的

  To lead you to an overwhelming question ...

  要把你引向一個重大的問題……

  Oh,do not ask, "What is it?”

  哦,別問“是什么?”

  Let us go and make our visit.

  讓我們去走訪一遍。

  In the room the women come and go

  客廳里女人來來回回穿梭,

  Talking of Michelangelo.

  正在談論著米開朗基羅

  The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window panes,

  黃色的霧在窗玻璃上擦著它的背,

  The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the window panes

  黃色的煙在窗玻璃上擦著它的嘴,

  Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening,

  它的舌頭伸進黃昏的角落,舔過以后

  Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,

  就在干涸的水池上面徘徊。

  Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys,

  讓煙囪里的煙灰落在它的脊背,

  Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap,

  滑過斜坡地,驀然一躍,

  And seeing that it was a soft October night,

  發現正值溫柔的十月夜晚,

  Curled once about the house, and fell asleep.

  于是在房屋附近蜷伏起來,安然睡覺。

  And indeed there will be time

  嗬,確實,總會有時間

  For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,

  看黃色的煙沿著街滑行,

  Rubbing its back upon the window panes;

  在窗玻璃上擦著它的背;

  There will be time, there will be time

  總會有時間,總會有時間

  To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;

  準備一副面容去會見你見的那個人;

  There will be time to murder and create,

  總會有時間去謀殺,去創新,

  And time for all the works and days of hands

  有時間去做天天的手頭活計;

  That lift and drop a question on your plate;

  在你的茶盤上提起或放下一個問題;

  Time for you and time for me,

  有的是時間,無論你,無論我,

  And time yet for a hundred indecisions,

  還有的是時間猶豫一百遍,

  And for a hundred visions and revisions,

  有時間幻想一百遍,修正一百遍,

  Before the taking of a toast and tea.

  然后再去吃茶點。

  In the room the women come and go

  客廳里女人來來回回穿梭,

  Talking of Michelangelo.

  正在談論著米開朗琪羅

  And indeed there will be time

  嗬,確實,總還有時間

  To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, “Do I dare?”

  來疑問,“我可有勇氣?” “我可有勇氣?”

  Time to turn back and descend the stair,

  總還有時間來轉身走下樓梯,

  With a bald spot in the middle of my hair—

  把一塊禿頂暴露給人去注意一

  [They will say, “How his hair is growing thin!” ]

  (她們會說:”他的頭發長得真稀! )

  My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,

  我的晨禮服,挺立到下巴的衣領,

  My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin—

  我的領帶雅致而多彩,用簡樸別針固定——

  [They will say, "But how his arms and legs are thin!"]

  (她們會說:”但他的手臂和腿瘦骨伶仃! ”)

  Do I dare

  我可有勇氣

  Disturb the universe?

  撹亂這個宇宙?

  in a minute there is time

  在一分鐘里總還有時間

  For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

  決定和變卦,過一分鐘還可推翻。

  For I have known them all already, known them all—

  因為我已經熟悉了她們,并且了如指掌——

  Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,

  熟悉了那些黃昏,和上下午的情景,

  I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

  我是用咖啡匙子量出了我的生命;

  I know the voices dying with a dying fall

  我知道每當隔壁響起了咅樂

  Beneath the music from a farther room.

  話聲就逐漸低微而至停歇。

  So how should I presume?

  所以我怎么敢提出?

  And I have known the eyes already, known them all—

  而且我已熟悉那些眼睛,熟悉了一切——

  The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,

  那些用一句公式化的成語把你釘住的眼睛,

  And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,

  當我被公式化了,在釘針下趴伏,

  When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,

  當我被釘著在墻壁上掙扎,

  Then how should I begin

  那么我將如何開始

  To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?

  吐出我一生歲月習慣中所有的殘渣?

  And how should I presume?

  因此我該怎樣冒昧提起?

  And I have known the arms already, known them all—

  而且我已經熟悉那些胳膊,熟悉了一切——

  Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

  那些胳膊戴著鐲子,又袒露又白凈

  [But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!]

  (可是在燈光下,顯得淡褐色毛茸茸!)

  Is it perfume from a dress

  是否由于衣裙的香氣

  That makes me so digress?

  使得我這樣話離本題?

  Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

  那些手臂橫放在桌上,或用披巾卷起。

  And should I then presume?

  那時候我該提出嗎?

  And how should I begin?

  可是我怎么開口?

  Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

  我是否說,黃昏時穿過幾條小街,

  And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

  看到孤獨的男子只穿著襯衫

  Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

  倚在窗口,煙斗里冒著裊裊的煙?···

  I should have been a pair of ragged claws

  我倒不如做一對粗俗的蟹爪

  Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

  匆匆爬過靜寂的海底。

  And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully!

  啊,那下午,那黃昏,睡得多平靜!

  Smoothed by long fingers,

  被纖長的手指輕輕撫愛,

  Asleep... tired ...or it malingers,

  睡了···疲倦了···或者佯裝有病,

  Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me.

  躺在地板上,就在你我腳邊伸開。

  Should I, after tea and cakes and ices

  是否我,在用過茶、糕點和冷飲以后,

  Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis?

  我是否有勇氣把這一刻推向緊要關頭?

  But though I have wept and fasted, wept and prayed,

  然而,盡管我曾哭泣齋戒,哭泣祈禱,

  Though I have seen my head [ grown slightly bald ] brought in upon a platter

  盡管我看見我的頭(有點禿頂)用盤子端過來,

  I am no prophet —and here's no great matter;

  我不是先知——這也不值得大驚小怪;

  I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,

  我曾看到我偉大的時刻在動搖,

  And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker

  我曾看到那永恒的”侍者”拿著我的外衣暗笑,

  And in short, I was afraid.

  簡而言之,我感到害怕。

  And would it have been worth it, after all,

  而且,歸根到底,那是否值得,

  After the cups, the marmalade, the tea,

  在用過茶點,吃過果醬以后,

  Among the porcelain, among some talk of you and me,

  在杯盤中間,當人們談著你和我,

  Would it have been worth while,

  是不是值得以一個微笑

  To have bitten off the matter with a smile,

  把這件事情一□啃掉,

  To have squeezed the universe into a ball

  把整個宇宙壓縮成一個球,

  To roll it toward some overwhelming question,

  使它滾向一個重大的問題,

  To say, "I am Lazarus, come from the dead

  說道:”我是拉撒路,從死人那里

  Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all"—

  來報一個信,我要告訴你們一切”——

  If one, settling a pillow by her head,

  萬一她拿個枕頭墊在腦下,

  Should say: "That is not what I meant at all.

  竟然說:”那根本不是我的意思。

  That is not it, at all."

  不是的,那根本不是?!?/p>

  And would it have been worth it, after all,

  那么,歸根到底,是不是值得,

  Would it have been worth while,

  是否值得在那許多次夕陽以后,

  After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets

  在庭院的散步和水淋過街道以后,

  After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the floor-

  在讀小說以后,在飲茶以后,在長裙拖過地板以后——

  And this, and so much more?—

  說這些,和許多許多事情?——

  It is impossible to say just what I mean!

  但不可能真正說出我的意圖!

  But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen :

  仿佛有盞神燈把神經活動圖投射到屏幕上:

  Would it have been worth while

  是否值得,

  If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,

  假如 她在頭下墊個枕頭,脫去披風,

  And turning toward the window, should say:

  把頭轉向窗戶,說道

  "That is not it at all,

  ”不是的,根本不是,

  That is not what I meant, at all."

  那根本不是我的意思。”

  No! I am not Prince Hamlet, or was meant to be;

  不!我不是哈姆雷特王子,也無此意;

  Am an attendant lord one that will do

  我只是個侍從爵士,能逢場作戲,

  To swell a progress, start a scene or two,

  能為一兩個景開場,

  Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,

  或為王子出主意, 就夠好的了;

  Deferential, glad to be of use,

  無非是順手的工具,

  Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

  恭恭敬敬,樂于聽人使喚,

  Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse

  滿□高調,但有點愚鈍不靈利;

  At times, indeed, almost ridiculous —

  有時,幾乎實在滑稽可笑——

  Almost, at times, the Fool.

  有時,近乎一個丑角。

  I grow old... I grow old...

  嗬,我變老了···我變老了···

  I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

  我將要把我的褲腳邊卷起。

  Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?

  我是否把頭發從后面分開?我可敢吃桃?

  I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.

  我將要穿上白色法蘭絨褲,去海濱漫步。

  I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

  美人魚在對歌,她們的歌聲我已聽到。

  I do not think that they will sing to me.

  但我想她們不是唱給我聽。

  I have seen them riding seaward on the waves

  我已經看到她們乘著波浪游向海里,

  Combing the white hair of the waves blown back

  梳理著被沖回的浪濤白頭,

  When the wind blows the water white and black.

  當海風把海水刮得黑白交加。

  We have lingered in the chambers of the sea

  我們在海宮中流連忘返,

  By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown

  水仙子用紅褐水草把大海裝飾如此美麗,

  Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

  一旦被人聲喚醒,我們就淹死。

53740 主站蜘蛛池模板: 丁香花在线电影小说观看 | 日本毛片爽看免费视频 | 色诱成人免费观看视频 | 婷婷色在线观看 | 91成人 | 亚洲国产欧洲精品路线久久 | 一级视频片 | 国产亚洲精品综合在线网址 | 色综合久久手机在线 | 波多野结衣a∨免费观看 | 国产女人与拘做受视频 | 一区二区三区视频在线播放 | 综合一区二区三区 | 污视频导航 | 亚洲人成网站在线播放观看 | 日韩欧美国产一区二区 | 色图综合网 | 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁 | 青草视频在线免费观看 | 亚洲免费三区 | free国产hd老熟bbw | 污污视频免费网站 | 国产69精品久久久久99尤物 | 蜜桃视频一区二区三区 | 青青草人人| 欧美一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 免费黄色大全 | 日操夜操天天操 | 成人在线h| 国产精品99久久久久久www | 一级毛片一级毛片一级毛片一级毛片 | 亚洲一区二区三 | 青青热久久国产久精品秒播 | 亚洲精品无码成人A片色欲 亚洲欧美日韩激情在线观看 | 污污的网站免费在线观看 | 小凤仙的故事 电视剧 | 看a级毛片| 精品一区二区久久久久久按摩 | 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲自偷自偷精品 | 精品欧美乱码久久久久久 |