青春的詩歌英文詩歌
《無怨的青春》
If you fall in love when you are young
在年輕的時候,如果你愛上一個人
Please -- be kind to him
請你,請你一定要溫柔的對待他。
No matter how long or short you share your hearts
不管你們相愛的時間有多長或多短,
If your feelings may continue, then
若你們能始終溫柔的對待,那么,
Every moment will be peerless perfection
所有的時刻都將是一種無瑕的'美麗。
If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell
若不得不分離,也要好好的說聲再見
And be thankful in your heart
也要在心里存著感謝,
For the memories he left you
感謝他給了你一份記憶。
When you are older, you will realize
長大了以后,你才會知道,
At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments
在驀然回首的剎那,
That youth without resentment is without any regret
沒有怨恨的青春才會無遺憾,
Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity
如山岡上那輪靜靜的滿月。
青春的詩歌英文詩歌精選篇2
永遠向前
Here we stand together,
Dressed in our pain,
Covered with scars
From wounds we did not ask for
Or deserve.
我們再次并肩而立,
痛苦纏身,
傷痕累累
此等傷痛既非自討苦吃
也非罪有應得
So what now?
現在又該如何?
We can’t go back
And relive our lives.
We can’t take back
The innocence we lost
Or make the sadness we felt
Into happiness
我們無法回到過去
重啟人生。
我們無法找回
早已失去的純真
或將我們的悲傷
變為歡樂。
But we can go on from here,
So let us start.
但我們能夠從這里開始,
一同啟程吧。
Stretch out your hand to mine,
Close your eyes
And slowly let the pain slip away.
Let go of the sadness;
向我伸手,
閉上眼睛
讓傷痛緩緩消散。
放下傷悲吧;
It belongs to yesterday,
And let’s walk.
它屬于昨天,
讓我們繼續前行。
My friends,
We can’t stay, looking back,
Lest we falter.
We must face forward,
Eyes wide open,
And keep on walking.
伙伴們,
不能停步,切勿回首,
以免畏縮不前。
我們必須直面未來,
睜大雙眼,
繼續前行。
Hold tight and don’t let go;
You aren’t walking alone,
And neither am I.
緊緊抱握,絕不放棄;
你并非孤身前行,
我亦有你為伴。
青春的詩歌英文詩歌精選篇3
《抓住夢想》
For if dreams die
夢想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird
生命就象鳥兒折了翅膀
That can never fly
再也不能飛翔
Hold fast to dreams
緊緊抓住夢想,
For when dreams go
夢想若是消喪
Life is a barren field
生命就象貧瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow
雪覆冰封,萬物不再生長
青春的詩歌英文詩歌精選篇4
《青春的飛逝》
There are gains for all our losses.
我們失去的一切都能得到補償,
There are balms for all our pain;
我們所有的.痛苦都能得到安慰;
But when youth,the dream,departs
可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,
It takes something from our hearts,
它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,
And it never comes again.
從此一去不復返。
We are stronger, and are better,
我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,
Under manhood's sterner reign;
在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;
Still we feel that something sweet
可是依然感到甜美的情感,
Following youth, with flying feet,
已隨著青春飛逝,
And will never come again.
不再返回。
Something beautiful is vanished,
美好已經消逝,
And we sigh for it in vain;
我們枉自為此嘆息;
We behold it everywhere,
盡管在天地之間,
On the earth, and in the air,
我們處處能見青春的魅力,
But it never comes again!
可是它不再返回!