愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯
愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長
Norton
諾頓
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。
Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.
愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡為塵。
Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
可我也不想你冷漠無情, 不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零。
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
愛我少一點,會更好的。 因為我害怕結束。
I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,
Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶。
愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇2】
愛情殘忍愛情甜
Thomas MacDonagh
托馬斯?麥克唐納
Love is cruel, love is sweet, -- Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,
愛情殘忍愛情甜,—— 殘忍而又甜, 情人腸斷到相見,
Sigh and meet -- Sigh and meet, and sigh again -- Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!
腸斷到相見—— 腸斷到相見,相別腸又斷—— 殘忍的甜呵!最甜的腸斷!
Love is blind -- but love is sly, Blind and sly.
愛情盲目愛情尖, 盲目而又尖,
Thoughts are bold, but words are shy -- Bold and shy –
心事勇敢言靦腆—— 勇敢而靦腆——
Bold and shy, and bold again -- Sweet is boldness, -- shyness pain.
勇敢而靦腆,回頭又勇敢—— 勇敢是甜呵,——靦腆令腸斷。
愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇3】
愛情
Sir Thomas Browne
托馬斯?布朗爵士
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某人,你是他的整個世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那并不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;
so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
“生命是束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在?!?/p>
愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇4】
安娜貝李
Edgar Allan Poe
埃德加?愛倫?坡
It was many and many a year ago,
很久很久以前,
In a kingdom by the sea,
在大海邊一個王國里,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
住著一位少女你或許認得,
By the name of Annabel Lee;--
她名叫安娜貝李;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
這少女活著沒有別的愿望;
Than to love and be loved by me.
只為了與我相愛。
She was a child and I was a child
她是孩子,我也是孩子,
In this kingdom by the sea,
在大海邊的王國里;
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
可我們相愛,愛超越了愛——
I and my Annabel Lee—
我和我的安娜貝李;
With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven
我們的愛連天上的六翼天使
Coveted her and me.
也把我和她妒嫉。
And this was the reason that, long ago
這就正是那原因,很久以前
In this kingdom by the sea,
在大海邊的王國里,
A wind blew out of a cloud by night
夜里一陣冷風從云中吹落,
Chilling my Annabel Lee;
凍僵了我的安娜貝李;
So that her highborn kinsmen came
于是她高貴的親戚來到凡間
And bore her away from me,
把她從我的身邊帶走,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
將她關進一座墳墓
In this kingdom by the sea.
在大海邊的王國里。
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
這些天使在天上并不快樂,
Went envying her and me;--
于是把我和她妒嫉——
Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea
對——那便是原因(眾所周知,在大海邊的王國里)
That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling
云中刮起了寒風,
And killing my Annabel Lee,
凍殺了我的安娜貝李。
But our love it was stronger by far than the love
但是我們的愛情更為強烈
Of those who were older than we—
比那些年紀長于我們的人——
Of many far wiser than we—
比那些智慧勝于我們的人——
And neither the angels in Heaven above
無論是天上的天使,
Nor the demons down under the sea,
還是海底的妖魔,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
都不能將我們的靈魂分離,
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--
我和我美麗的安娜貝李。
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
因為每一絲月光都帶我入夢
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
美麗的安娜貝李的夢
And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes
群星的每一次升空都令我看見那雙明亮的眼睛
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
我的美麗的安娜貝李
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
就這樣,我整夜躺在她身旁
Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,
我親愛的——我親愛的——我的生命,我的新娘,
In her sepulcher there by the sea—
在大海邊那座墳塋里,
In her tomb by the side of the sea.
在大海邊她的墓穴
愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇5】
激情的牧人致心愛的姑娘
Christopher Marlowe
克里斯托弗?馬洛
Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活, 這里的一切將使我們快樂無比: 溪谷、叢林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。
And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.
我們將倚坐在山巖上, 觀看牧羊人喂養羊群, 在小溪邊聽流水潺潺, 聽鳥兒和著水聲歡唱。
And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
我將用玫瑰為你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束點綴, 再織條花裙,編頂花冠, 裙上繡滿愛神木的葉瓣。
A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;
我要用最好的羊毛為你織一件長袍, 羊毛剪自我們可愛的羔羊, 再做一雙有襯里的御寒拖鞋, 用純金做鞋扣。
A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.
還要用麥桿和長春藤芽編條束帶, 用珊瑚做環扣,用琥珀做飾鈕。 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。
The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.
牧童們在五月的每個清晨, 都將為你縱情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。