日韩夜夜操_麻豆精品人妻无码一区二区三区_日本高清免费不卡视频_国产日韩一区二区三区在线观看_波多野结衣中文字幕在线观看_日本vs黑人hd

我愛古詩詞 > 詩歌大全 > 英文詩歌 >

短篇英文版詩歌

時間: 小龍 英文詩歌

Song to Celia

Ben Jonson

致西麗雅

本·瓊森

Drink to me, only with thine eyes,

你就只用你的眼睛來給我干杯,

And I will pledge with mine;

我就用我的眼睛來相酬;

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

或者就留下一個親吻在杯邊上,

And I'll not look for wine.

我就不會向杯里找酒。

The thirst, that from the soul doth rise,

從靈魂深處張開起來的渴嘴。

Doth ask a drink divine:

著實想喝到美妙的一口;

But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

可是哪怕由我嘗天帝的瓊漿,

I would not change for thine.

要我換也不甘把你的放手。

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

我新近給你送上了一束玫魂花,

Not so much honoring thee, 10

與其說誠心拿來孝敬你。

As giving it a hope, that there

不如說讓它們有希望得到熏陶,

It could not wither'd be.

不會得枯搞以至于委地;

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

可是你只在花上呼吸了一下,

And sent'st it back to me:

把它們送回到我的手里;

Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

從此它們就開得叫我聞得到

Not of itself, but thee.

(不是它們自己而是)你。

短篇英文版詩歌精選篇2

I loved you

Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

我曾經愛過你

亞歷山大·希爾蓋耶維奇·普希金

I loved you;

我曾經愛過你;

Even now I may confess,

即使現在我也可以承認,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

我那愛情的火焰里余燼未熄;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

然而不要再讓它給你造成痛苦,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我不想再讓你心傷。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

我因毫無希望而默默無語地深愛過你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

忍受著那人盡皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所帶來的痛;

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

我愛過你,如此溫柔,如此真摯,

I pray god grant another love you so.

望上帝能再賜你一份如此的愛。

短篇英文版詩歌精選篇3

The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

T.S.Eliot

阿爾福瑞德·普魯弗洛克的情歌

艾略特

Let us go then, you and I,

那么我們走吧,你我兩個人,

When the evening is spread out against the sky

正當朝天空慢慢鋪展著黃昏。

Like a patient etherized upon a table;

好似病人麻醉在手術桌上;

Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,

我們走吧,穿過一些半清冷的街,

The muttering retreats

那兒休憩的場所正人聲喋喋;

Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels

有夜夜不寧的下等歇夜旅店.

And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:

和滿地蚌殼的鋪鋸末的飯館;

Streets that follow like a tedious argument

街連著街,好象一場討厭的爭議.

Of insidious intent

帶著陰險的意圖.

To lead you to an overwhelming question ...

要把你引向一個重大的問題……

Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”

唉,不要問,“那是什么?”

Let us go and make our visit.

讓我們快點去作客。

In the room the women come and go

在客廳里女士們來回地走,

Talking of Michelangelo.

談著畫家米開朗基羅。

The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-panes,

黃色的霧在窗玻璃上擦著它的背,

The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the window-panes,

黃色的煙在窗玻璃上擦著它的嘴,

Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening,

把它的舌頭舐進黃昏的角落,

Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,

徘徊在快要干涸的水坑上;

Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys,

讓跌下煙囪的煙灰落上它的背,

Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap,

它溜下臺階,忽地縱身跳躍,

And seeing that it was a soft October night,

看到這是一個溫柔的十月的夜,

Curled once about the house, and fell asleep.

于是便在房子附近蜷伏起來安睡。

And indeed there will be time

呵,確實地,總會有時間。

For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,

看黃色的煙沿著街滑行,

Rubbing its back upon the window-panes;

在窗玻璃上擦著它的背;

There will be time, there will be time

總會有時間,總會有時間。

To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;

裝一副面容去會見你去見的臉;

There will be time to murder and create,

總會有時間去暗殺和創新,

And time for all the works and days of hands

總會有時間讓舉起問題又丟進你盤里的

That lift and drop a question on your plate;

雙手完成勞作與度過時日;

Time for you and time for me,

有的是時間,無論你,無論我,

And time yet for a hundred indecisions,

還有的是時間猶豫一百遍,

And for a hundred visions and revisions,

或看到一百種幻景再完全改過,

Before the taking of a toast and tea.

在吃一片烤面包和飲茶以前。

In the room the women come and go

在客廳里女士們來回地走,

Talking of Michelangelo.

談著畫家米開朗基羅。

And indeed there will be time

呵,確實地,總還有時間。

To wonder, “Do I dare? " and, “Do I dare?"

來疑問,“我可有勇氣?”“我可有勇氣?”

Time to turn back and descend the stair,

總還有時間來轉身走下樓梯,

With a bald spot in the middle of my hair--

把一塊禿頂暴露給人去注意——

(They will say: “How his hair is growing thin!“)

(她們會說:“他的頭發變得多么稀!”)

My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,

我的晨禮服,我的硬領在腭下筆挺,

My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin--

我的領帶雅致而多彩,用一個簡樸的別針固定——

(They will say: “But how his arms and legs are thin!“)

(她們會說:“可是他的胳膊腿多么細!”)

Do I dare

我可有勇氣

Disturb the universe?

攪亂這個宇宙?

In a minute there is time

在一分鐘里總還有時間。

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

決定和變卦,過一分鐘再變回頭。

For I have known them all already, known them all:

因為我已經熟悉了她們,熟悉了她們所有的人——

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,

熟悉了那些黃昏,和上下午的情景,

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

我是用咖啡匙子量走了我的生命;

I know the voices dying with a dying fall

我熟悉每當隔壁響起了音樂

Beneath the music from a farther room.

話聲就逐漸低微而至停歇。

So how should I presume?

所以我怎么敢開口?

And I have known the eyes already, known them all--

而且我已熟悉那些眼睛,熟悉了她們所有的眼睛——

The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,

那些眼睛能用一句成語的公式把你盯住,

And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,

當我被公式化了,在別針下趴伏,

When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,

那我怎么能開始吐出

Then how should I begin

那我怎么能開始吐出。

To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?

我的生活和習慣的全部剩煙頭?

And how should I presume?

我又怎么敢開口?

And I have known the arms already, known them all--

而且我已經熟悉了那些胳膊,熟悉了她們所有的胳膊——

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

那些胳膊帶著鐲子,又袒露又白凈。

(But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!)

(可是在燈光下,顯得淡褐色毛茸茸!)

Is it perfume from a dress

是否由于衣裙的香氣,

That makes me so digress?

使得我這樣話離本題?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

那些胳膊或圍著肩巾,或橫在案頭。

And should I then presume?

那時候我該開口嗎?

And how should I begin?

可是我怎么開始?

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

是否我說,我在黃昏時走過窄小的街,

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

看到孤獨的男子只穿著襯衫,

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

倚在窗口,煙斗里冒著裊裊的煙?……

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

那我就會成為一對蟹螯,

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

急急爬過沉默的海底。

And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully!

啊,那下午,那黃昏,睡得多平靜!

Smoothed by long fingers,

被纖長的手指輕輕撫愛,

Asleep ... tired ... or it malingers,

睡了……倦慵的……或者它裝病,

Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me.

躺在地板上,就在你我腳邊伸開。

Should I, after tea and cakes and ices,

是否我,在用過茶、糕點和冰食以后,

Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis?

有魄力把這一刻推到緊要的關頭?

But though I have wept and fasted, wept and prayed,

然而,盡管我曾哭泣和齋戒,哭泣和祈禱,

Though I have seen my head (grown slightly bald) brought in upon a platter,

盡管我看見我的頭(有一點禿了)用盤子端了進來,

I am no prophet--and here's no great matter;

我不是先知——這也不值得大驚小怪;

I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,

我曾看到我偉大的時刻閃爍,

And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker,

我曾看到那永恒的“侍者”拿著我的外衣暗笑,

And in short, I was afraid.

一句話,我有點害怕。

And would it have been worth it, after all,

而且,歸根到底,是不是值得

After the cups, the marmalade, the tea,

當小吃、果子醬和紅茶已用過,

Among the porcelain, among some talk of you and me,

在杯盤中間,當人們談著你和我,

Would it have been worth while,

是不是值得以一個微笑

To have bitten off the matter with a smile,

把這件事情一口啃掉,

To have squeezed the universe into a ball

把整個宇宙壓縮成一個球,

To roll it toward some overwhelming question,

使它滾向某個重大的問題,

To say: “I am Lazarus, come from the dead,

說道:“我是拉撒路,從冥界

Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all“--

來報一個信,我要告訴你們一切。”——

If one, settling a pillow by her head,

萬一她把枕墊放在頭下一倚,

Should say: “That is not what I meant at all;

說道:“唉,我意思不是要談這些;

That is not it, at all.“

不,我不是要談這些。”

And would it have been worth it, after all,

那么,歸根到底,是不是值得,

Would it have been worth while,

是否值得在那許多次夕陽以后,

After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets,

在庭院的散步和水淋過街道以后,

After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the floor--

在讀小說以后,在飲茶以后,在長裙拖過地板以后,——

And this, and so much more?--

說這些,和許多許多事情?——

It is impossible to say just what I mean I

要說出我想說的話絕不可能!

But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen:

仿佛有幻燈把神經的圖樣投到幕上:

Would it have been worth while

是否還值得如此難為情,

If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,

假如她放一個枕墊或擲下披肩,

And turning toward the window, should say:

把臉轉向窗戶,甩出一句:

“That is not it at all,

“那可不是我的本意,

That is not what I meant, at all.“

那可絕不是我的本意。”

No I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;

不!我并非哈姆雷特王子,當也當不成;

Am an attendant lord, one that will do

我只是個侍從爵士,為王家出行,

To swell a progress, start a scene or two,

鋪排顯赫的場面,或為王子出主意,

Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,

就夠好的了;無非是順手的工具,

Deferential, glad to be of use,

服服帖帖,巴不得有點用途,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

細致,周詳,處處小心翼翼;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

滿口高談闊論,但有點愚魯;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous--

有時候,老實說,顯得近乎可笑,

Almost, at times, the Fool.

有時候,幾乎是個丑角。

I grow old ... I grow old ...

呵,我變老了……我變老了……

I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

我將要卷起我的長褲的褲腳。

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?

我將把頭發往后分嗎?我可敢吃桃子?

I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.

我將穿上白法蘭絨褲在海灘上散步。

I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

我聽見了女水妖彼此對唱著歌。

I do not think that they will sing to me.

我不認為她們會為我而唱歌。

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves

我看過她們凌駕波浪駛向大海,

Combing the white hair of the waves blown back

梳著打回來的波浪的白發,

When the wind blows the water white and black.

當狂風把海水吹得又黑又白。

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea

我們留連于大海的宮室,

By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown

被海妖以紅的和棕的海草裝飾,

Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

一旦被人聲喚醒,我們就淹死。

短篇英文版詩歌精選篇4

Fortuitousness

Xu Zhimo

偶然

徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,

我是天空里的一片云,

On your heart lake I cast my figure.

偶爾投影在你的波心。

You don't have to wonder,

你不必訝異,

Nor should you cheer,

更無須歡喜,

In an instant I will disappear.

在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影.

On the dark sea we encounter,

你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

In different directions of our own we steer.

你有你的,我有我的,方向;

It's nice of you to remember.

你記得也好,

But you'd better forget the luster,

最好你忘掉,

That we've been devoted to each other.

在這交會時互放的光亮!

短篇英文版詩歌精選篇5

If You Forget Me

Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我

帕布羅·聶魯達

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

這是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心兒就會飛向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和榮譽

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟蕩向島嶼

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候著我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你對我的愛情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的愛火也會

Little by little.

漸漸熄滅。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬間你忘了我

Do not look for me,

別來找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因為我早已把你忘懷。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過于悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

記住,彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每時每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的紅唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天綻若鮮花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的愛人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的愛火將再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不會消失,永不被忘記

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你愛而生,愛人啊

And as long as you live,

情長今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不離你我臂彎。

53661 主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久午夜影院 | 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁A片小说按摩 | 国产欧美高清 | 五月天综合在线 | 天天操夜夜爽 | 久草视频在线资源站 | 欧美日韩在线一区二区三区 | 草草视频免费在线观看 | 国产精品久久九九 | 欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 91 在线| 自偷自拍三级全三级视频 | 日韩av一区二区三区在线 | 天堂在线观看中文字幕 | 奇米中文字幕 | 欧美色xx| 国产成人综合95精品视频免费 | 天天天天天天天操 | 看中国毛片 | 免费激情 | 国产精品亚洲va在线观看 | 天天夜夜骑 | 天堂在线免费视频 | 丝袜偷窥亚洲综合 | 免费无码毛片一区二区A片 成人18网站 | 欧美视频网址 | 亚洲九九 | 日日操夜夜 | 激情视频免费在线观看 | 免费久久精品国产片香蕉 | 一级片在线观看 | 亚洲区色 | 黄色影片在线免费观看 | 欧美一级在线观看视频 | 人人澡人人澡人人澡 | 一本大道久久a久久综合 | 久久精品亚洲欧美日韩精品中文字幕 | 三级毛片在线看 | 免费观看黄色a一级视频播放 | 天天干天天干天天干天天干天天干 | 亚洲精品国产偷自在线观看 |