輕快英美小詩雙語
This is a lesson you should heed,
這點切切要留意:
Try, try, try again,
嘗試嘗試再嘗試,
If at first you don't succeed,
假如開初未成功,
try, try,try again.
千萬別忘再嘗試。
Then your courage should appear,
這樣你就有勇氣,
For if you will persevere,
只要堅持干到底,
You will conquer,never fear!
最后勝利沒問題!
Try,try,try,again.
嘗試嘗試再嘗試。
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇2)
Pussy一Cat, Pussy一Cat,
小貓咪,貓咪乖,
Can you catch me that big rat?
去把那只大老鼠逮。
It is sitting by the ham,
它就藏在果醬后,
Just behind the apple一jam.
靠近那塊火腿肉。
Pussy一Cat, Pussy一Cat,
小貓咪,貓咪乖,
That fat rat is very bad.
那只肥老鼠頂頂壞。
If you catch it, I'll be glad,
逮住他,我喜歡,
I'll give you some milk for that.
我拿牛奶給你舔。
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇3)
What's the news of the day,
好鄰居,請問你,
Good neighbour, I pray?
近來有啥好消息?
They say the balloon
都說氣球上了天,
Is gone up to the moon.
一飛飛到月宮里。
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇4)
The little boy who says “I'll try,”
說“盡力干”的小朋友,
Will climb to the hill-top.
能攀上山頭。
The little boy who says “I can’t,”
說“我不行”的小朋友,
Will at the bottom stop.
只能山下留。
“I’ 11 try” does great things every day!
“盡力干”天天創大事業,
“I can’t” gets nothing done;
“我不行”事事辦不成I;
Be sure then that you say “I’ll try,”
一定要當“盡力干”,
And let “I can’t” alone,
千萬別說“我不行”。
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇5)
Hurrah for the jolly old winter,
讓我們把快活的冬天老人頌贊,
Who shouts at the door by night,
他夜里在門外大聲呼喚:
“Come out where the ice is gleaming, Like steel in the cold moonlight,”
“出來吧,外面月光清涼,
Like swallows over the water
冰雪在月光下微微發亮。”
The skates merrily go,
一個個滑冰人忽近忽遠,
There’s health in the noisy breezes,
輕快得就象那點水的飛燕。
And joy in the beautiful snow,
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇6)
O, look at the moon!
啊,看看那月亮!
She is shining up there,
她在天邊閃銀光,
O, Mother, she looks
媽呀,看她那模樣,
Like a lamp in the air.
好象明燈掛天上,
Last week she was smaller
上周她比這周小,
And shaped like a bow,
好象弓兒彎又彎,
But now she’s grown bigger
現在她已變大了,
And round like an 0.
像個餅兒圓又圓。
輕快英美小詩雙語(篇7)
GIRL .Little grey mouse,
小姑娘:小灰鼠,我問你,
Where is your house?
你的家,在哪里?
MOUSE.I can show you my flat,
小灰鼠:帶你去看也可以,
If you don't tell the cat,
但對貓兒要保密。
My flat has no door,
我的房間沒有門,
I live under the floor,
地板下面我安身。
I come out in the night,
我呀,晚上把門出,
And go back when it's light.
天亮就回屋。