優美英文詩歌中英雙語
歌頌五星紅旗飄揚詩歌5篇
校園現代詩歌精選5篇
講普通話寫規范字詩歌5篇
幼兒詩歌朗誦7篇
關于秋天的兒童詩歌5篇
優美英文詩歌中英雙語(精選篇1)
孤獨的根號三
David B. Feinberg
大衛?范伯格
I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three
假如可以,把人生比作算術 我想我會,如般孤獨
The three is all that's good and right,
3這個數字,如此純良美好
Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,
可我的3呵,卻頂著個√ˉˉ; 隅居在這個絕望的窠臼——
I wish instead I were a nine
我多希望自己能是個9!
For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic
因為這層艱險,9不會害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化
I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321
可陽光永遠照不到這兒 因為我是1.732……
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
從我出生的那一刻起 就有個名字叫做無理……
When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three
可看!是什么在我眼前閃? 莫不是另一個?
As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply
—— 輕盈的腳步,與你如此相稱 我們在一起,于是彼此相×……
To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer
就這樣成為一個整數 不用再對著“有理”羨慕
We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands
仿佛有魔棒輕輕揮過 我們,從這塵世的枷鎖解脫
Our square root signs become unglued
——終于粉碎這√ˉˉ;的拘禁
Your love for me has been renewed
而你我的心,從此更加靠近!
優美英文詩歌中英雙語(精選篇2)
當你年老時
William Butler Yeats
葉芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
當你年老鬢白,昏沉欲睡,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
坐在爐邊打盹,取下這本詩集,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
緩緩讀起,夢憶你過去可人的雙眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那脈脈秋水,她們曾經是多么的深情和曼美;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人曾愛過和你美好時光的愉悅,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
多少人又曾或真或假傾慕你的容顏,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但唯有一個人愛你圣潔高雅的心靈,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛你那鉛華洗盡,年老色衰的憔悴;
And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
你在熾紅壁爐前低頭沉吟, 喃喃細語,默念曾經消逝的愛情,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
而它們卻早已步入連綿峰谷山巒,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
如同愛你的他,將臉龐藏于那漫天繁星。
優美英文詩歌中英雙語(精選篇3)
面朝大海,春暖花開
Hai Zi
海子
From tomorrow on,
從明天起,
I will be a happy man;
做一個幸福的人
Grooming, chopping,
喂馬,劈柴,
and traveling all over the world
周游世界
From tomorrow on,
從明天起,
I will care foodstuff and vegetable,
關心糧食和蔬菜
Living in a house towards the sea,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,
with spring blossoms.
春暖花開
From tomorrow on,
從明天起,
write to each of my dear ones,
和每一個親人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告訴他們我的幸福
What the lightening of happiness has told me,
那幸福的閃電告訴我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我將告訴每一個人
Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,
給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字
Strangers, I will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也為你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一個燦爛的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿你有情人終成眷屬
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在塵世獲得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
我只愿面朝大海春暖花開
優美英文詩歌中英雙語(精選篇4)
愛,無所不至
Joshua Sylvester
約述亞?塞爾維斯特
WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,
即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的藍天,
Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.
我謙恭的心也會向上升騰, 來表達我對你這情人的眷戀。
Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low
即使我是藍天俯瞰平原, 即使我的愛人你卑微低賤,
As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.
無論你在何處,我的愛都會追隨, 哪怕你是大海底部的深淵。
Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,
即使你是大地我是藍天, 我的愛會像太陽為你閃耀光焰,
And look upon you with ten thousand eyes
用千萬只眼睛把你注視,
Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.
直到世界崩毀,天塌地陷。
Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.
不論我在何處,與你相隔多遠, 不論你在何處,我真心愛你永無改變。
優美英文詩歌中英雙語(精選篇5)
當初我倆分別時
When we two parted In silence and tears,
當我們倆分手時 沉默不語滿含淚花
Half broken-hearted To sever for years,
想起來都心碎 要分離好幾年
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的臉蒼白冰冷 吻你似冰霜
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!
當時真預兆了 今天的悲痛
The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-
早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上
It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
那種感覺好像是 對我發出警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你拋棄了所有聲譽
And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,
變得聲名狼藉 我聽到別人說你的名字
And share in its shame.
頓感臉紅
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他們當著我的面講你 如喪鐘入耳
A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?
我全身立即顫抖—— 為什么對你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee
他們不知道我認識你
Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,
對你太熟悉了 我將長久為你感到惋惜,
Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,
悲痛不已 我們秘密相會 我感到默默悲傷
That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive
你的心把我欺騙 以致遺忘
If I should meet thee
如果在遇見你
After ling year, How should I greet thee?
多年以后 我該如何招呼你?
With silence and tears.
只好沉默不語滿含淚花